Tapfiliate teams up with Trolley to enable bulk payouts
The platform also unveils upgrades to its Affiliate Portal
Tapfiliate is a cloud-based affiliate and referral marketing software that lets businesses quickly and easily set up affiliate programmes, build partnerships, manage campaigns and increase profit through partner marketing. Founded in 2014, it was acquired by Admitad in 2021 and is now a part of Mitgo.
The team behind Tapfiliate has been working tirelessly to provide its customers with new tools and updates to improve the overall user experience of their affiliate partners.
Many of these new tools are ready for roll-out and release. Here are a few of them:
Tapfiliate Pay joins forces with Trolley to enable bulk pay-outs
We know how important it is for advertisers to have the ability to quickly process affiliate commissions and make payouts in bulk. With this in mind, our team has come up with a new Tapfiliate Pay tool to enable just this.
By integrating with Trolley, a global payments platform that allows users to manage and send affiliate payouts from one handy dashboard, Tapfiliate Pay now allows advertisers to make bulk auto payouts, bank transfers and PayPal payments to all their affiliate partners.
With this Trolley integration, you will be able to:
- Simplify your payment processess with one-click payouts
- Collect W-9 and other tax forms from your affiliates (for US businesses)
- Easily generate invoices for your affiliate partners
Important: this automated payout feature is currently under closed beta, available only to Tapfiliate customers on Pro and Enterprise pricing plans. If you want to join the beta test, please find all details here.
Important updates to Tapfiliate’s Affiliate Portal
Realising how a better affiliate experience may affect overall conversion rate, the Tapfiliate team has completely updated their affiliate dashboard, making it much more user-friendly and feature-rich.
So, what’s new? Besides a completely new, intuitive layout, the updated Affiliate Portal boasts a number of newly-developed features:
- Short links. With the short links generator, your partners will be able to create attractive affiliate links, hiding referral codes or their sub IDs. These short links are easier to share on social media so, if you want to go viral, a short link can be a great way to trigger social sharing
- Deep links. Let your affiliates generate deep links to specific products or category pages. This feature will help to drive more targeted traffic to relevant pages, increasing the chances of conversion
- More customisation options. Wrap the affiliate dashboard in any custom colour that matches your brand (available for Pro Plan and Enterprise Plan users). You will also be able to white-label the affiliate dashboard with your logo for better brand visibility
This new version of the affiliate dashboard is currently being finalised and will be introduced soon.
The Tapfiliate team is constantly working on improving existing features and creating new tools and services to improve the user experience of its product. Stay tuned for more updates!